[bksvol-discuss] Grace Chapel Inn Books Completed

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 02:13:35 -0700

Hello Everyone,

The Grace Chapel Inn books are  now complete. I'd like to thank Sue Stevens
for proofing some of them with me, Jan Bailey for purchasing the books Larry
and I were unable to get and last, but surely not least, Judy S. for the
assistance she offered to us by typing in several recipes and journal
entries which did not scan well. We enjoyed scanning and proofing them and
hope you will find pleasure in reading them. You'll meet many different
people at Grace Chapel Inn. Happy reading!

Susan