[bksvol-discuss] Re: Got my first book to validate and some questions: Volunteers: how much work is realistic

  • From: "shannon" <shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:08:28 -0500

Cindy, How can you put a page number in brackets if there is not one? The
rest of the numbers appear where ever they want to. At the top, at the end,
or anywhere in the middle, and still some are just missing all together. I
can't tell where the page should be. If I could determine top or bottom I
could put page brakes where they are supposed to be but to many are just
missing. Now what to do?
Leave them alone? ----- Original Message -----