[bksvol-discuss] Re: Google Books and Bookshare

  • From: "Susan Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 04:31:41 -0600

Hi Cindy,

Like you, I doubt they’d be accessible! Until something happens, if ever, Larry
and I will continue to try to find books he can scan and I can proof, hoping
Bookshare will not replace them after our hard work! Lissi, my heart goes out
to you! I definitely understand where you were yesterday! Here’s hoping today
will be a better one! Cindy, Lissi and Evan, Lori and Mike, Larry and I and
several unnamed others have been scanners and proofers with Bookshare for a
long time, haven’t we?

Love And Hugs,

Susan