[bksvol-discuss] Re: Google Books and BookShare

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 15:04:55 -0800

Yay. Thanks. Katherine. In the meantime I have stuff to work on. Not only
your 2 but some tomes and books in another series that there has been no
hurry for so I probably do have enough to work on for the rest of my life
smile
Cindy

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 11:11 PM, Katherine Petersen <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don’t worry, Cindy. I can always find books that even Google books doesn’t
have. Trust me. J

Like all of the John francome horse racing mysteries. Similar to Dick
Francis or so I’m told. Just got two from Amazon, so we’ll all find out
soon.

--Katherine