[bksvol-discuss] Re: Google Books and BookShare

  • From: <ghobbs1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 12:08:46 -0600

Hi, Katherine,
If you like horse racing mysteries, you might try the Eddie Malloy series by
Richard Pitman and Joe McNally. It's similar to Dick Francis although I like
Dick Francis better. The books are not in Bookshare.

I've been enjoying the Pink Carnation series (Regency spies) by Lauren Willig.
It's fun, light reading. Most of them are already in Bookshare. If you like
to start at the beginning of the series, The Secret History of the Pink
Carnation is the first one.

Liz Hobbs
---- Katherine Petersen <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don’t worry, Cindy. I can always find books that even Google books doesn’t
have. Trust me. J

Like all of the John francome horse racing mysteries. Similar to Dick Francis
or so I’m told. Just got two from Amazon, so we’ll all find out soon.

--Katherine