[bksvol-discuss] Good news, I hope, re publisher contributons

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 19:00:30 -0700 (PDT)

If Final Appeal, but Lisa Scottoline, is an example, then publisher quality
titles will no longer replace titles already in the collection rated Excellent
but will be added alongside it. Dan, the Final Appeal that was added to the
collection earlier does have a short synopsis. I'll take that one and add it.
It will save me time and effort. smile.

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/