[bksvol-discuss] Good morning to everyone last message from me I regret to say.

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 07:38:42 -0600

I have just written to Pavi to ask to be removed from the volunteer team.
I thought I would get better, thought after rest things would improve, but I
can no longer scan for bookshare.
I am in to much pain with carpal tunnel, and now a right shoulder and any kind
of pressure causes me to cry, so I am unable to add any more books to help
y'all out well what little I did help anyway.
Thanks for letting me be here, thanks for those who put up with me, and thanks
for the help I did get and the ententions of others to do so.
Whoever is authorized to remove me I'd appreciate that very much.
I can't know enough toproof read there is just to much involved in that for me
and I'd never keep all the steps straight in my head, like lines, faunts what
something looks like, that is beyond me, I can't even begin to understand what
all I'd need to do to proof read, had enough trouble getting you a good scan
LOL, and more steps would just confuse me,
I've seen some of the posts here of what is really involved in proof reading,
and I couldn't catch on to all of that to many things you have to be able to
see, or to many steps beyond taking errors out that I simply would not
understand.
 Well I have rattled on long enough,
BTW,
if you know of any children's authors some untaped ones let me know off list so
I can add them to the books Bob has on his to scan list  please and thank you.
Thanks a million for being you.
Gwen Tweedy