[bksvol-discuss] Re: Good Time for Books about Horses

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 20:57:47 -0400

Dick France's books are mostly mysteries surrounding horses, and racing.

Also.

Justin Morgan Had a Horse also by Marguerite Henry.

I am working on called

The Kentucky Derby, the Search for the Holy Grail, but won't have it done
for a bit, was a difficult book to scan.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com