[bksvol-discuss] Good News For Proofreaders

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 03:38:39 -0400

If you're a proofreader, I've got some good news for you. There are a bunch
of fiction titles awaiting check out right now. Mysteries, science fiction,
fantasy, and romances are available. I saw at least 13 books up there before
I stopped counting. There are more books coming too. I've talked to several
submitters who are gearing up to submit more books this week. Start watching
the check out page for something you might like to work on. It'll take a
little time to ramp up. If each proofreader takes one fiction book to work
on, there will be plenty for everyone to do.

Monica Willyard