[bksvol-discuss] Going Insane

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 03:56:41 -0400

   I have this book which I have scanned to within an inch of it's life, by
which I mean that, as far as I know, the scans themselves can't be
better.  I ran ranked spelling on it and, it shows 1162 words/names
unrecognized. The overall accuracy is 97.79, and when I exclude capitalized names and words with all caps it comes to 99.61 with 303 entries. I feel bad about submitting
this book as is, but don't know
enough of the subject to do what would seem to me to be a good job
correcting.  The book has some graphs, as well.