[bksvol-discuss] Godplayer needs tweaking

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 11:57:43 -0700 (PDT)

I know that with the new rules you can't just fix the problem and be done with
it, that you have to rescan the whole book, but I wanted to pass along this
note I got about a book in the collection (Godplayer by Robin Cook):

  Jamie - God Player was very nicely scanned but two pages are out
of order in the very back. It's either the start of the last
chapter or the start of the Epilogue.
Thomas and Cassie are in a car crash. The next thik you know,
Cassie is talking to Joan and saying that Thomas is dead. Then
it skips back a little to Cassie waking up in the hospital and
Joan is there and Cassie doesn't remember anything at first.
It was a little confusing.

  I wasn't the original scanner or I would just fix it and resubmit so maybe if
the person who scanned it is on the list, you can check your original
submission.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Survivors: True Stories of Children in the Holocaust -
Allan Zullo and Mara Bovsun