[bksvol-discuss] Re: Glorious Appearing needs rescanning.

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:30:27 -0500

Hi, John. Which format of the book did you download? Maybe it's that specific file format that is corrupted. Also, what program or device are you using to read the book? I'm asking because I wonder if there is a translation error taking place somewhere along the line.

Monica Willyard

John Moore wrote:
I just got the Glorious Appearing by Tim LaHaye and there is no text
in the book other than the copyright notices and a bunch of numbers.
If someone could rescan the book, I would be happy to validate it. I
don't understand why it's there when the book itself is in the file.
Thanks.