[bksvol-discuss] Give The Gift Of Reading

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:12:53 -0800

Hello,

We have sent this offer out, and I wanted to put it on our lists, as some of
you may know of people who would benefit from this announcement.

Looking for that unique present for someone special who happens to have a print
disability?
Give the Gift of Reading!   Give a subscription to Bookshare.org's more than
30,000 accessible books and over 150 newspapers and periodicals. U.S. residents
who have a print disability including visual impairment, learning disability or
mobility impairment can subscribe. Bookshare.org also offers special packages
for groups and institutions such as schools that serve individuals with print
disabilities.  To learn how to give the gift of reading click here
http://www.bookshare.org/web/EditablePage.html?page_id=Holidays_2006.

You can also help Bookshare.org add new books to our collection by making a tax
deductible donation to Bookshare.org either online using your credit card
<https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=2863>  or by check via the
mail <http://www.bookshare.org/web/DonateNowByCheck.html> .

Thanks!!

John Glass