[bksvol-discuss] Re: Getting rid of blank lines

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 20:41:47 -0500

    Just leave those. The conversion tool will take care of it.
On 12/28/2012 3:28 PM, Dornetta wrote:
Blank
Hello again guys;
Another quick question. Is there some way to delete blank lines between dialogue? Like is there some way to do a global replace that will get rid of blank lines between dialogue. I vaguely remember deleting blank lines coming up before but can't find it in my list of saved emails.
Thanks,
Netta