[bksvol-discuss] Getting back to mmy current scan

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 22:39:28 -0600

Sorry for all my stirring things up and trying to work at the same time! Smiles.

Okay, since my formatting is not retained and visually new line/ carriage returns/paragraph markers make unified text separated, can we add slashes and put grouped lines together? Things from publisher info to target info come out very distracted in the current method. An example of appearance is:

For teens ages 12-16

Young Adults

Book One

Focus on the

Family

publishing

but I would rather grouped items be something like:

For teens ages 12-16/Young Adults/Book One

Focus on the Family publishing

Would those be acceptable?
Valerie