[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gerald, Cindy, Behind the door

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:49:49 -0700 (PDT)

Is it by Lambrith?
That sounds even more interesting, but the only copy
in any of my libraries is in reference and
unobtainable.

Unless it's not that one but is a new book that the
libraries don't have yet.

How awful to  lose all that work.  Perhaps the folder
is hidden somewhere and will suddenly re-appear.
Good luck  (smile).

Cindy