[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gerald

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:16:00 -0500 (EST)

Tom

Yes, that would mean that they would be returned to Step 1.
Rather than using the search facilities on the Step 1 page, I find
searching using the capabilities of my screen reader, in my case
Window-Eyes, is far faster.
Search for a string in the author's or title's name and you would find it
I would guess.
Keep in mind that when you initially hit the "Step 1" link, you will be
whatever I am looking for at a given time and place.