[bksvol-discuss] George Washington's Sacred Fire

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:18:53 -0400

I'm currently doing another book on George Washington.  Btw, from Dickinson
Press, a small press.  Isbn
0-9786052-5-X

This book is presenting a major problem because they're Lots of pictures,
examples of handwritten documents, etc..  It's more than 1 in 10 pages.  The
legends at the bottoms of these pages are all in what has been described to me
as script; they are not being recognized.  It looks like a valuable edition to
the collection.  The book has several hundred pages of end notes as well.  It
would either need a sighted reader or would have to have a mediocre rating as
far as I understand things.  I would appreciate feedback.