[bksvol-discuss] Re: General List Question

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:59:13 -0500

Hi, Lisa. I'm not a moderator, but I don't see why your friends couldn't join,
even though they're not yet volunteering, because they do have an interest in
volunteering. Joining this list will give them a better idea of what might be
expected of them when they do begin volunteering, and I don't think anyone
should have a problem with that. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.