[bksvol-discuss] Re: Garth Nix Seventh Tower Series

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 21:59:54 -0700 (PDT)

Inside the book it saidit was the final book in the series. But it's on step
one now so you don't have to put it on the scanning list.

  I haven't actually read the books myself (not interested), but I had bought
the first three at a yard sale, thinking Billy might be interested (he's not)
and I tend to scan whatever is in the house that Bookshare doesn't have. So now
the series is complete!

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Sunflower Forest - Torey Hayden
I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!