[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gaps in series and contest reminder

  • From: "Ann Petrous" <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 00:15:58 -0500

Just to remind you all, that these books are super short. Each book is at
least 316 pages, so don't feel overwhelmed by them. It just seems like a lot
because there is so much going on.  These books take no time at all to
proof, and I'm sure they don't take too much time to scan.  Just pick one,
and go for it. Besides these books are so much fun, and they will take you
on one heck of a roller coaster ride.  Just think of how great it will be
when all these books are up on the site, and who ever has an interest in
these books, wont have to wait until the next book is scanned. It is most
unpleasant when you are so into a series, and can't finish it because there
is a gap.  This is a great project, and besides you will get double the
credit if you are chosen as the winner.

  _____