[bksvol-discuss] Gail: Thoroughbred Legacy

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 10:30:03 -0400

On the checkout list is a Hold for Gail: Breaking Free, Thoroughbred
Legacy #10.
Is Gail here?  I have been working on the Thoroughbred Legacy series,
reading every one while I do my proofreading, and I would very much like
to do this one, if Gail is not actually interested in it.
Let me know.
Tracy