[bksvol-discuss] Re: GDC's settings file, and italics

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:38:42 -0600

    Thanks, Chancey. I know you can't read a regular settings file, but I
misunderstood at first, and thought Guido's attachment was a list of
suggested settings to implement. If I had been listening more closely, the
file extension should have clued me in.

    The italics, etc., do seem to be lost in the conversion to braille, but
I'm glad to know they show up in the other formats.

Regards,
Paula