[bksvol-discuss] Fw:young Adult fiction request--book #2 of a series fantasy series for which #1 is already in the collection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 20:39:07 -0700 (PDT)

/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List

--- On Tue, 8/3/10, Renee Tsou <renee.tsou@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Renee Tsou <renee.tsou@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: non-academic fiction book request
To: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 8:00 PM

Hello again!
I was hoping you all could scan the book Court Duel by Sherwood Smith.  I just
got through listening to the first book in the series without realizing
bookshare had the first but not the second.  Here's a goodreads link to it
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/596308.Court_Duel.

thank you so much!
Renee