[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: some fiction books for various ages added to Wish Lst today

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 00:36:45 -0700 (PDT)

I've added all of Shelley's requested books in section II. Individual titles by
various authors, and that list is alphabetized by title.

At some point when I have time I will removes the titles in the Fiction and
Poetry section that precedes the NON-fiction section and put them in Section II
(individual titles by different authors. I will also try to find the genre--but
that may take a long time.
Before I can do with the Wish List what 'd like to do, i.e., make it more
orderly, I have books to proofread, one of which I've had for a *very* long
time--plus another long book I've agreed to do. I think getting these books
into the collection is more important that reorganizing the Wish List because I
think it is usable, and scannable , as it is.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: