[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd from Sue re authors of historical novels set in Plantagenet era & her arm's progress

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 22:56:34 -0400

I believe that Georgette Heyer wrote novels in the regency period. I think this is roughly between 1800 and 1820. Napoleon is mentioned in many books. I really enjoy reading books that take place in the regency period.

Grace
From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
To: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE::  A Question
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 18:25:11 -0500

Hi Cindy,

Yeah, I'm still around.  Still unable to send mail
to the list.  But two
more authors you might want to investigate are
Georgette Heyer and Norah
Lofts.  Also, Sandra Wilson wrote 3 books about the
Plantagenets.  I thought
you coould google these and see if there are any you
like.
I have graduated to a removable splint on my wrist
and it is much more
comfortable.  The healing process is coming along
fine, and the doctors said
I am very lucky not to have needed surgery, since
the break was so bad.

I am  validating The Ivy Tree, by Mary Stuart, and
it is one that has to be
gone through carefully.  Since I wanted to read it
this is no problem.

Hope this helps,

Sue

P.S.  My son is happy that I can start doing dishes
again.  <smile>

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.1/104 - Release Date: 9/16/2005