[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: [bookshare-discuss] e: My utmost for his highest

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:43:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi Cindy,

  I wish Stacey had mentioned this problem with the book earlier. I keep books
around for a month or two, so that if someone finds a problem, I can look at
the book.  But by now, the book has been recycled.  I'll take a look at the
.tif file to see if I can figure out where the dates should be inserted.

  Thanks for the heads up!  Carrie

Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--- Stacey Robinson
wrote:

> Date:Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:31:44 -0600
> From: Stacey Robinson
>
> Subject: [bookshare-discuss] e: My utmost for his
> highest
> To: bookshare Discussion list
>

> Hi all,
> I sent an email regarding this book last week and
> got no
> response. The dates that are in the print edition
> of this book
> didn't make it into the .brf file. I checked with a
> frien of
> mine who has the book but lives in another city and
> there are
> dates for each devotional. I'd love to see this
> book rescanned
> with all of the dates in tact. Without the dates,
> you can't
> really use the book effectively.
> Feel free to forward this to the volunteer list.
> Thanks,
> Stacey Robinson and Amigo

> Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
> Subject line. To get a list of available commands,

countries) for 2¢/min or less.