[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: [bookshare-discuss] Wishlist Request

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:57:44 -0400

Check with E. I thought she was doing it.

Amy
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:00:34 -0500 (CDT)
From:kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Wishlist Request
To:bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would really like to see the following in the
collection:

The Historical Atlas of World Mythology, by Joseph
Campbell

This is a multi-volume series. I'd also love to see
the Masks of
God, which I think is being scanned. If no one is
already
committed to it, I could validate.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are.
It is how we
choose to see it."

"Let them praise the name of the LORD, for his name
alone is
exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the
heavens."

Psalm 148:13

"Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee
from your
presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my
bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the
wings of the
dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even
there your
hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me
fast."

Psalm 139:7-10

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---

bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
Subject line.  To get a list of available commands,
put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.