[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: [bookshare-discuss] Wishlist Request

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:20:24 -0700 (PDT)

Two titles of Historical Atlas and Masks of God are on
the Wish List but as far as I know no one is scanning
them yet. I've forwarded Kelby's request from the
bookshare list to this list where there are more
likely to be scanners. These sound like something
Kenneth would be interesting in scanning when he has
time.

Cindy