[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: adf duplex scanners

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 17:03:00 -0600

My husband had two different models of HP automatic document feeder duplex scanners. Both were horrible to use. They jammed frequently, and the software scanning interface to both his PCs and Macs constantly froze and then lost all the work so he would have to start over. They were the worst scanners we ever owned. That's just our experience, someone else may have had great experiences with HP duplex scanners.

A lot of people who reviewed the hp 5590 scanner on Amazon say it has the same problems we experienced with ours, and it's only rated a 2.5 out of 5 stars.

Isn't the 8850 a printer?

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 2/2/2015 4:44 PM, Paonia N'Shaiha wrote:

I am looking at picking up a automatoc document feeder duples scanner and wonder what peoples experiences have been. I am mostly looking at the hp 5590 and 8850.

Thank you!
Paonia