[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Your Bookshare inquiry (00122785) [ ref:_00D407KKe._50040Phofr:ref ]

  • From: Ali Al-hajamy <aalhajamy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 22:05:27 -0500

The entire play complete with the modern translation can be read for free here:

http://nfs.sparknotes.com/romeojuliet/
You can also buy an ebook from Barnes and Noble for $4.99.

On 22-Feb-13 21:54, Nimit Kaur wrote:
Wait!  Maybe the publishers added them, I guess.  OK.  I guess I will
have to figure out something else then.  Thanks for all you guys help!
  Sorry for all the confusion I caused, if I did.

On 2/22/13, Nimit Kaur<kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
But there are already some plays from this series on Bookshare!!!!  I
just checked!!!  Honestly!  I am confused!

On 2/22/13, Pamela Hoffard<crosssttch@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Here is the section in the Scanner's&  Proofreader's manual relating to
plays (I believe #2 applies here):
F.  Book eligibility checklist
       Use this quick checklist to ensure a book is eligible for the
Bookshare library.
       A book should NOT one of the following:
           1)  Already in the collection in excellent or publisher
condition
           2)  A copyrighted dramatic work
           3)  A proprietary digital book
           4)  Standardized testing material
           5)  Exams, teacher's edition of textbooks or sample course
packet
material

Sorry that the book that you are looking for cannot be added to
Bookshare.

Pam Hoffard

________________________________
From: School Book Request<schoolbookrequest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 21:00:56 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Your Bookshare inquiry (00122785) [
ref:_00D407KKe._50040Phofr:ref ]
To: "kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx"<kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Nimit,

Great question. The other No Fear Shakespeare books in our collection
are not plays, but regular novels and poetry collections. We apologize
for the inconvenience.

Best,

Annie Naftel
Collection Development