[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Wish List "Defining Moment"

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 22:17:05 -0800 (PST)

That's really good to know, Monica, because I think
there are many books like this that not too many
volunteers are going to offer to scan. I'm going to
forward this note to Paul, if that's o.k. with you. Do
you want me to delete your address? Also, to
Roger--maybe he'd be interested in getting some of his
Trotsky books scanned that way.

But let me know if I should just forward this or
rewrite it without your name and address.

Cindy

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/