[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Wish List "Defining Moment"

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Paul Schroeder <pws@xxxxxxx>, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 00:02:48 -0800 (PST)

Paul,

Here is the address to which to send the book that you
want scanned: Benetech
480 S. California Ave., Suite 201
Palo Alto, CA 94306-1609 USA
 Probably hardcover is better because they tear the
book apart, as I understand it.

Not every volunteer is on the list and I don't know f
they all check the being scanned list the way we ask
them to--and we make t available several places--but
as far as I know--and apparently the volunteers on the
lst know,no one else is doing it.

Good luck.

Cndy

P.S. In case I have info wrong or someone else knows
somethng I'm also going to send a copy of this to the
list. smile

Cndy