[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: Status of the book you submitted to Bookshare

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteer List <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 07:21:30 -0600

I received this note about my book being rejected due to a publisher quality copy that would be available. Last I checked the For Dummies series was on the use with caution list. Does this mean the the For Dummies series publisher has definitely signed, and will be sending all of their For Dummies series books?