[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Status of the book you submitted to Bookshare

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 14:33:50 -0500

You know I got one for a book I did do, but indeed it is a bit confusing.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT

Guide dogs for the Blind Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel,
anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and
you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist
(1940-1992)

    Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 12:55:49 -0600 (CST)
    From: Bookshare Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Status of the book you submitted to Bookshare

    Dear earl,

    Thank you for your efforts to prepare a book for the Bookshare collection.
We are contacting you because your submission, Coming Attractions by Fannie
Flagg , has not been added to Bookshare.

    We cannot add your book to the collection because:

    Removing this book because an excellent copy is already in the collection.

    We encourage you to resubmit this book if you can fix the problem. Please
contact volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you need more information regarding your
submission.

    We appreciate the time you spend contributing to Bookshare, and look
forward to continuing to build the collection together.
    Thank you, The Bookshare Team

  Bud Schwab
  W 6 Z Y P
  Malibu, California