[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Status of the book you submitted to Bookshare

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:14:12 -0700

Hi Denise\

Thanks for your effort anyway. Our neighbor picked it up today for me and those three are indeed blank except for the middle of the three says Part Two. I'm going to fix that and resubmit it. I don't know why the proofer didn't contact me instead of junking it.
Thanks.

Bud
At 02:01 PM 4/10/2009, you wrote:
Hi Bud,

I did finally get to the library last night and take out a copy of Laguna Heat. It's a good thing you didn't wait on me because the edition I got doesn't have any blank pages.

Denise

----------
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 10:13:49 -0500 (CDT)
From: Bookshare Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Status of the book you submitted to Bookshare
Dear earl,
Thank you for your efforts to prepare a book for the Bookshare collection. We are contacting you because your submission, Laguna Heat by T. Parker , has not been added to Bookshare.
We cannot add your book to the collection because:
There are 3 blank pages that should be have text on them, so I'm rejecting the book since the proofreader can't fix them. To the submitter: Please scan and put pages 102, 103, and 104 into the book, and then resubmit. Otherwise looks good. We encourage you to resubmit this book if you can fix the problem. Please contact <mailto:volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you need more information regarding your submission. We appreciate the time you spend contributing to Bookshare, and look forward to continuing to build the collection together.
Thank you, The Bookshare Team

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California