[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: Spanish quotation marks

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 14:01:22 -0400

Hi, Tracy.

I'm not sure what you want, but here's what I know:

To get the accent mark that goes up and to the right, press ALT or OPTION then
the letter "e" and then the actual letter you want that accent mark to go over.
To get the accent mark that goes up and to the left, press ALT or OPTION then
the letter under the ESCAPE key, and then the actual letter you want that
accent mark to go over.
To get the "enyay" or the quiggly line that unusual goes over the letter "n"
press ALT or OPTION key then the letter "n" and then the actual letter you want
that squiggly line to go over.
The last one I know is how to get an upside-down exclamation mark, and that is
ALT or OPTION then the number "1."  That's all I know.

Hope that helps!

Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx

Begin forwarded message: