[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Re: Word and Proofreading Question

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 18:18:42 -0700

Hi Marilyn I don't know if what you suggest applies to Word 2013. I'm not
used to working with the ribbon. I can tab around but that gets tedious. I
also wonder what to do about all those buttons. Regards, Kim.

From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx> >

Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Word and Proofreading Question

Date: June 11, 2014 at 8:26:39 PM EDT

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >

Hi Deb, I'm also getting markers indicating new lines and paragraphs.
Ordinarily I don't see this, but I think I asked to be shown all. Now the
problem is how do I find out how the page is formatted? I don't know how to
do the usual procedures I'd usually do in a document because I don't know
Word 2013. I'm used to dealing with Word 2003. So I'm dealing with that
silly backstage view and don't know how to find out about the font,
paragraph, page setup, etc. I get a lot of buttons but nothing which I can
see to enable me to do what ought to be done if anything. So do I press the
enter key whenever I come to a marker indicating a new line or don't I? What
do I do about paragraph marks in a book? I should also say the scan is
terrific, but I have never encountered this situation before so am unsure
how to proceed. Regards, Kim.
Sender: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>