[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: Re: Re: Optional Hyphens

  • From: Vivian Flores <vivian@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 15:44:15 -0700

Just in case, ^- is shift 6 and then a hypen.

Vivian

Hi Lori;

Search for optional hypens in word ^- then do a replace with nothing.

Vivian

At 03:11 PM 4/12/2012 -0700, you wrote:
As I recall, they ar added by the scanning program. They are just in the middle of words and the speech says "optional hyphen". I deleted a lot of emails because I thought a way to remove them all at once was in the manual, but I can't find it. I will just remove them one by one although it will certainly slow down my progress with the book.

Lori