[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Page numbering

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:38:54 -0400

The stripper.

And in the braille edition.

The smaller one is the print one.  In true transcriber fashion these should
be marked with "p" for print pages.

The larger number is the braille page number.

Those are the two explanations that make the most sense to me.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.