[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: [Nfbc-info] (Reminder) Cabs Presents: ABookshare call: Today!

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 13:52:48 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Darian Smith <dsmithnfb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 11:55:57 -0700
Subject: [Nfbc-info] (Reminder) Cabs Presents: ABookshare call: Today!
To: cabs-talk <cabs-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, NFB of California List
<nfbc-info@xxxxxxxxxx>, NFB of San Francisco List <Nfbsf@xxxxxxxxxx>

Happy Sunday all.  Today is  the day that all will be revealed about
bookshare!  Looking forward to seeing you there!

ALL ABOUT BOOKSHARE!

Greetings fellow students!

Want a way to access some of  the most popular  books and magazines out there?

Want to get a hold of some  of your all-time favorite book titles and
discover new ones?

Want to get accessible text books for class?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then you will
really want to  be a part of this informative conference call about
Bookshare!

The California Association of  blind Students is pleased to   have
Allison Hilliker and Cherie Miller,  representatives from the
California–based non-profit
on hand to talk about all of the benefits this exciting    resource
has for you in  bridging the gap between the blind and the printed
word.

Who: The California Association  of Blind Students and Bookshare

What: Getting to Know Bookshare

When: Sunday, June 5, 5p.m.

Where: The CABS conference line:

Dial in number (218) 339-2500

pass code 958093

Come prepared for an exciting and informative call,  bring your
questions, and bring a friend!

Contact Darian Smith @
Dsmithnfb@xxxxxxxxx
should you have any questions.

We look forward to seeing  you  then!

--
Darian Smith
2nd Vice -President: California Association of Blind Students

“My secret?  See it, and stay focused on it.”

— Shaquille O'Neal

"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated,
but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to,
then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in
the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of
the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
E-Mail/GoogleTalk/AIM/Twitter/MySpace/LinkedIn: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx