[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: List of books I received from Monica.

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:06:41 -0500

 separation of power   by   vince flynn is already in the collection and
rated Excellent.  It's been a while, but I don't recall there being anything
wrong enough for it to require a rescan.

Separation of Power
by
Vince Flynn
Quality:
Excellent, almost no errors.
Language:
English
Synopsis:
An intrigueing story involving the CIA, murder, deceit, and a surprise
attack on Iraq.
Copyright Date:
2001
Available Formats:
DAISY BRF
Membership required for download (Copyrighted)