[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Latin books

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:39:11 -0500

Lissi,
I'm very happy for you about getting Kurzweil. Once you get the scanner
interface running, you'll really be able to go to town. Kurzweil is a very
user-friendly program. Its manual is easy to read and very thorough. I think a
lot of thought went into the design to make it a program that a new computer
user can learn, as well as being powerful enough to satisfy techies and
advanced users. You're going to love being able to scan all those books of
yours so you can have access to them as soon as you want to without having to
wait for others to do them. I really love being able to say "I want this book
*right now!* and then be able to just scan it at my own pleasure.
Congratulations,
Kellie