[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Latin books

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:59:09 -0400

Hello Techy Volunteers,

Is Fine Reader a software program like Open Book and Kurzweil? Is it jaws
friendly? I've got Open Book, but learned here that Kurzweil would work better.
Before I invest, I thought I should find out if I should be considering Fine
Reader, too. Then there's the question of which would be better.

You know I appreciate your answers,

Always With Love,

Lissi