[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Latin books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 23:01:33 -0700 (PDT)

Bookshare.org
The Benetech Initiative
480 California Avenue
Suite 201
Palo Alto, CA 94306-1609

(It's under the 'Contact Us' section at the bottom on the right side of the
home screen.)

I can certainly scan any books sent to Bookshare, but please remember that I
will de-spine the book, basically killing it.  Is that okay???

Carrie

Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, All,

I'm forwarding our fellow booksharian's note about the
Latin book.

Apparently she can obtain that one and is willing to
send it to be scanned, as you can see. Carrie, I'm
suggesting she send it to you at benetech, but I
couldn't find the address at the site, either at the
volunteer page or the home page, following several of
the threads, and I've never noted the address when
it's been posted here, since I never thought to use
it. I'd appreciate it if someone would post it again.
I guess this time I'd better note it in case I'm ever
asked for it again.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com