[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: Latin books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:39:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, All,

I'm forwarding our fellow booksharian's note about the
Latin book.

Apparently she can obtain that one and is willing to
send it to be scanned, as you can see. Carrie, I'm
suggesting she send it to you at benetech, but I
couldn't find the address at the site, either at the
volunteer page or the home page, following several of
the threads, and I've never noted the address when
it's been posted here, since I never thought to use
it. I'd appreciate it if someone would post it again.
I guess this time I'd better note it in case I'm ever
asked for it again.

Cindy