[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: Fw: New digital reading device for blind people - HumanWareLaunches Victor Reader Wave, a new compact DAISY player

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:28:56 -0800 (PST)

Here's an article that, although it sounds sort of
like an advertisement, reports on something that is
being shown at the CSUN conference to which those of
us still on list are unable to go. At least we can
share in some of what the attendees see, thanks to my
friend who prefers still to remain anonymous. (smile)

Cindy