[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Fw: If a blind person gained sight, could they recognize objects previously touched?

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:07:32 -0400 (EDT)

Not to my knowledge.

There was a story in An Antropologist on Mars about an individual who
regains their sight, but... I think he had some vision.

Sheila Hocken, lost her vision in Middle school and regained it later, her
experiences are quite neat to read about, in Emma and I in the collection.

Besides that... I can't think of anyone.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.