[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: Fw: If a blind person gained sight, could they recognize objects previously touched?

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:29:05 -0500

I salute you, Shelley!  You have described the way I feel about my hearing
loss;  I was blind from birth so don't miss sight.  I admire your outlook!
When my hearing got bad, I told my husband, whose snore sounded like he was
"sawing logs" so to speak, that not hearing him snore was an advantage of
hearing loss.  <lol>

Sue S.