[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fwd: [BlindTech] Microsoft to yank XP in two years

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:10:01 -0700

Of course. I assumed they already knew that but wanted to clarify that they can always use the forums as a source of info after support.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--

On 4/24/2012 11:02 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:
Everyone,

Please remember that Microsoft is terminating only the support of XP and
Vista.  They are not going to remove it from your systems.  As the article
says many people will continue to use xP even after support is ended.

thanks.

Dan Beaver

Very true, Chela. I'm sure it won't be too bad.  *smile*

You can always look in the ms forums cheers.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jazzytrumpet
Learning Ally Blog A Lady And Her Trumpet feel free to post comments by
filling out the form on the page at: http://tinyurl.com/84tucwv
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with
us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
http://tinyurl.com/752cyrs
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space
as is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E
--

On 4/24/2012 9:08 AM, Kim Loftis wrote:
My fear is figuring out all of the ins and outs of a new MS Office suite,
more so than Windows 7.  LOL  I've used 2003 for so long!!  Oh well...

Thanks for the informative piece, Roger!

Kim